Retaining Wall Installation
There are many choices when you are exploring design ideas for a retaining wall installation. Retaining walls can be built with rocks, boulders, pavers, concrete blocks, poured concrete, or treated timbers. Contact our retaining wall installation design professionals to discover your options to create a beautiful and solid structure.
Landworks can assist you in your retaining wall installation and design for solid structure, in character and harmony with your home. In general, retaining walls are used when one area of ground is at a different height than an adjacent area of ground, and the slope between them is too steep to be stable on its own. A retaining wall installation is used to hold the slope in place, support the higher level of ground, and in many cases can be created to display a landscaping bed full of colorful trees, shrubs and flowers.
Landworks Retaining Wall Design Checklist
Proper retaining wall design and installation of a retaining wall is a MUST. Before Landworks begins any retaining wall installation, we make sure to keep in mind the following areas for long lasting beauty and durability.
- Location, height, length & grading
- Existing structures (house/trees) and utilities in the area of the wall
- Location and type of loads above the wall
- Water in and around area. We include proper drainage to lead water away from wall
- Selection and placement of vegetation
- Selection of wall product…there are many sizes and shapes to choose from
- Review manufactures recommendations for the product you wish to use
The success of any retaining wall depends on careful planning, quality materials and proper construction techniques.
Create an outdoor environment with character, quality and excellence. Unsure of want you want done…CONTACT our landscaping company team of professionals for a free consultation to create your unique landscaping vision. Proudly serving the entire Kansas City metro area including Johnson County, KS, Overland Park, Leawood, Olathe, Shawnee, Lenexa and beyond.